/robots.txt built into Emby - Feature Requests - Emby Community

This is kind of a minor petty request... But can there be a root (http://embyserver.com/robots.txt) /robots.txt file added to the server?

Robots meta tag/X-Robots-Tag HTTP header - Feature ... - Emby

I was pleased when robots.txt was added to Emby, and it should do the job of keeping Emby servers out of search listings most of the time, but it doesn't ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Feature Requests - Page 175 - Emby Community

Emby Community ยท Existing user? Sign In. Sign In ... Feature Requests. Please search for your request before posting. It ... Completed /robots.txt built into Emby.

Text only option for images - Feature Requests - Emby Community

I believe that Emby should allow for making all images (except the bif files) a text only option. That is there should be a way to have zero ...

Show Intro Skip Option - Page 39 - Emby Community - Emby

On 9/7/2021 at 3:18 AM, Micael456 said: Looks like I can't edit my previous post. Crashed again, lost the emby server process. When I restart it ...

Deceptive site ahead issue with Emby - Reddit

Has anyone worked out how to fix the issue with Google tagging the whole domain as deceptive when I have emby server on a subdomain someone ...

Security on MB - Non-Emby General Discussion

Would not a simple robots.txt solve this regarding google ? Other than that MB can't really help that ppl do not use passwords :). Edited July ...

Fuzzy Search - Feature Requests - Emby Community

Hi,. The current implementation of Emby search is very basic. Based on what I can tell, it only matches exact strings in the same exact order.

Emby needs to improve its communication to users. - Emby

Updates, Road Maps, Lack of Community Managers, More in depth responses to feature requests to name a few areas that honestly, are very avera...

User IP Address when going through Cloudflare - Page 2 - Emby

I only entered the headers on Synology. I'm using frp (Fast Reverse Proxy) to make the connection so maybe it also needs to be configured there ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024